A WyPoint Valet is an independent contractor who manages one or many WyPoint routes with the intent of sub-contracting the cleaning to a third-party cleaner. The Valet is in outstanding opportunity to establish a business with a minimal amount of startup capital, and very low recurring operational costs. Likewise, it provides the Valet the opportunity to provide top-level service to clientele through attention to detail, quality assurance, and professional service.
WyPoint will provide the software and methods for taking customer orders, mapping those orders for pickup, tagging the garments for identification, and building the cleaned garments back into orders. Customers make payments directly to WyPoint and WyPoint will directly deposit your proceeds to your designated account. A variety of WyPoint Training tools are available to help your startup and build your business.
Also as a Valet, you will be an independent contractor who has agreed to the WyPoint terms and conditions. You will need some type of insured pickup and delivery vehicle of sufficient size to transport goods to and from the route areas you have designed. Likewise, you will need to secure cleaning services through an area cleaner, and your arrangement with that cleaners will strictly be between you and that cleaners. WyPoint can help make this introduction, but WyPoint does not participate in the relationship.
Personal Customer Care is the ingredient which will distinguish you. As a WyPoint valet, you will employ your leadership, business, and social media coordination to build up as many WyPoint pickup and delivery routes as you desire.
WyPoint can help established cleaners expand their business with the WyPoint system and its supporting tools. You can lever your established name and social media, expanding to larger service areas using WyPoint routes. WyPoint is designed for you to establish any number of DBA Cleaner names, and each cleaner may have any number of routes.
If you are not interested in operating a WyPoint route, the WyPoint system can link you with WyPoint Valets in your area to expand your wholesale operations. Sign up and give us a try!
WyPoint provides a venue for local cleaners and garment care professionals to connect with customers. The system is based on zip code boundaries. A participating cleaner will select a block of zip codes as their area of operation. As such pricing will vary from area to area.
The first step it to create an account with an on-file credit card. Next, identify one or several locations by address when pickup and delivery service is to be requested. Each submitted address will be reviewed to ensure it can be navigated to. Each location will be evaluated for the following:
- The address is located within a supported zip code.
- A definitive address which can be mapped. For office buildings, this must also include a suite number.
- The address is open and staffed such that pickups and deliveries may be performed between 9 am and 3 pm local time. It the pickup/delivery cannot be accomplished, the local cleaner may charge travel time fee as described in the Terms and Conditions.
Once approved pickup locations have been added to your list, use either the website or the mobile app to request a pickup at the specified location. Once submitted:
- Your request will be built into the next days' route and issued to the local cleaner.
- Your will receive a text or email indicating completion of the route addition.
- The cleaner will visit the pickup location on the next scheduled day.
- The cleaner will inventory the items uploading the order contents to GeLaundry. Your order will be paid at this time and an inbound invoice and manifest will be emailed to you.
- The order will then be built into the route of the local cleaner's next delivery.
- The status and location of your order may be reviewed at any time one our website or mobile app.